Double Black: A Ski Diva Mystery

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Match Game.

Do you care if your skis/boots/jacket/pants are color coordinated?

To be honest, I really don't. Not much, anyway. I'd like my pants and jacket to match. And this is pretty easy to do; my pants are black, so they go with everything.

But as far as equipment goes, I couldn't give a rat. I go for function and fit rather than color. Years ago, however, I had a pair of purple boots, which I absolutely HATED -- then again, they were just crappy boots. Though the color didn't help any.

Despite all of this, my new boots and skis actually match -- but that's merely a happy coincidence. My skis (Fischer Vision 73's) are orange. And my boots (Nordica Speed Machines) are blue, white and orange.

Is it too girlie of me to be glad they do??????

Be sure to visit TheSkiDiva.com, an internet forum especially for women skiers, where women skiers can connect with one another to talk about everything and anything ski-related.

No comments: