Double Black: A Ski Diva Mystery

Monday, August 31, 2009

Is three too many?

Websites, that is. Because yes, I have another one.

But before you call me narcissistic, hear me out. I can explain!

First I started this blog so I could spout off about all sorts of things. Well, mostly about skiing. Then I started TheSkiDiva.com, so women who love to ski could talk to one another about anything ski-related.

But then I wrote a mystery: DOUBLE BLACK: A SKI DIVA MYSTERY. It's coming out from Minotaur Books on January 5, and yes, I needed a website for that, too.

The site is WendyClinch.com, and if you visit, you'll find all sorts of stuff about the book. Which -- surprise of surprises -- has to do with skiing, too.

But DOUBLE BLACK isn't just for skiers. I wrote it so anyone could enjoy it. There's financial intrigue, dirty dealings, a little bit of romance, and of course, murder. There's also plenty of New England atmosphere. And a lot of local color.

It's fun. I think you'll enjoy it. And you'll enjoy the website, too.

Be sure to visit TheSkiDiva.com, an internet forum especially for women skiers, where women skiers can connect with one another to talk about everything and anything ski-related.

No comments: