Double Black: A Ski Diva Mystery

Friday, September 15, 2006

Goals for '06-'07.

It's always good to have something to work toward. So here are my goals for the upcoming ski season:

  • Get through the season uninjured. An injury can put a damper on anyone's year. So I hope to escape unscathed (hope you do, too!).

  • Ski more days than last season. Got in 40 in '05-'06. Let's see if I can do better this year!

  • Try at least one new mountain. Always fun to mix it up a bit.

  • Improve my skiing technique, particularly on moguls. I'm okay on a certain type, but once they get too big, too steep, or too icy, I'm out of my depth.

  • Make lots of new ski friends.

  • Have fun! That shouldn't be hard.

  • What're your goals?

    Be sure to visit TheSkiDiva.com, a new internet forum especially for women skiers, where women skiers can connect with one another to talk about everything and anything ski-related.

    No comments: