Double Black: A Ski Diva Mystery

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

This is for you, doll face.

As you all know, Barbie (yes, I'm talking about the doll here) has done it all: astronaut, doctor, rock star, fashion model -- you get the picture.

Now you can add ski manufacturer to the list (well, almost).

Mattel, Barbie's home company, is partnering with Elan to make skis for young girls, in pink (of course) with graphics of flowers and butterflies. Suggested retail price: $119. to $189.

As much as it makes me twinge, I bet my daughter would've LOVED these when she was little.

Hey, if it gets 'em skiing, I'm for it.

Wonder if Barbie's Ferrari has ski racks?

Be sure to visit TheSkiDiva.com, a new internet forum especially for women skiers, where women skiers can connect with one another to talk about everything and anything ski-related.

No comments: