Double Black: A Ski Diva Mystery

Monday, October 02, 2006

Who do you ski with?

Me, I mostly ski with my husband, Jon. He's a great guy, a fine skier, and lots of fun to be with.

I'm lucky he likes to ski.

But sometimes even he has enough, and I end up heading off by myself. Sometimes I meet someone I know, sometimes I make a new friend, and sometimes I ski alone.

I don't mind skiing by myself. but I do enjoy company. I like to have someone to chat with on the way up, and to share the experience on the way down.

However, many women tell me they don't ski because they can't find someone to ski with and don't like skiing alone. Or they don't like skiing with their husbands or boyfriends, because they're bombarded with too much "helpful" advice when they just want to relax and have fun.

What about you?

Be sure to visit TheSkiDiva.com, a new internet forum especially for women skiers, where women skiers can connect with one another to talk about everything and anything ski-related.

No comments: