Double Black: A Ski Diva Mystery

Friday, October 06, 2006

Worst ski outfits.

I don't mean to dis anyone's style -- and the important thing, after all, is the skiing -- but there are certain ski outfits I just don't understand.

  • One piece ski suits: I mean, isn't making a pit stop sorta inconvenient?

  • Long, long mid-calf coats: Don't they interfere with your legs?

  • Furs: Aside from being politically incorrect, isn't there a time and place?

  • White jackets: Is that you or the snow up ahead?

  • Skiing with your hood up: Doesn't that interfere with peripheral vision?

  • No hat: Makes me cold just to see it (especially when it's bald men). But I guess that's just me.

  • Anyone have any additions?

    Be sure to visit TheSkiDiva.com, a new internet forum especially for women skiers, where women skiers can connect with one another to talk about everything and anything ski-related.

    No comments: