Double Black: A Ski Diva Mystery

Friday, April 20, 2007

'06-'07 Ski Goals: A Look Back.

Way back in September I had a post about my goals for the '06-'07 ski season.

How'd I do? Let's take a look:

  • Get through the season uninjured: Check! No injuries. Phew!

  • Ski more days than last season.Check! Got in 51 wonderful days, a personal record.

  • Try at least one new mountain. Check! Skied Jay Peak and Burke (both in VT), as well as Sunapee (NH). Loved them all.

  • Improve my skiing technique, particularly on moguls.This is still a work in progress. I'm okay if they're not too steep or too icy.

  • Make lots of new ski friends. I was fortunate enough to ski this year with some of the women who participate in TheSkiDiva.com. And what a blast it was! A fabulous time and some great skiing.

  • Have fun! This was the easiest one of all. Double check!

  • How'd you do?

    Be sure to visit TheSkiDiva.com, an internet forum especially for women skiers, where women skiers can connect with one another to talk about everything and anything ski-related.

    No comments: