Double Black: A Ski Diva Mystery

Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm off to ESWA!

That's the Eastern Ski Writers Association, to you.

Today begins their pre-season meeting at Mount Snow, Vermont. It's going to be my very first event with the group, and I'm kind of excited.

Tomorrow I'm on a panel about bloggers and blogging, exploring whether bloggers should be recognized as legitimate members of the ski press or not.

This is a tough one. With the right equipment, moderate computer skills, and something to say, just about anyone can blog these days. The problem is separating the wheat from the chaff -- and there's bound to be more chaff than wheat.

I've had this blog for over a year now, and maybe it's time for a review. What do you folks think? Is it something you enjoy reading? Do you check it often? Has it proven helpful in any way?

Post your comments. I'd love to read 'em.

Be sure to visit TheSkiDiva.com, an internet forum especially for women skiers, where women skiers can connect with one another to talk about everything and anything ski-related.

No comments: