Double Black: A Ski Diva Mystery

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Making ski friends.

It's almost time for my annual trip out West. I usually try to make it out there once or twice a year. This year, sadly, it's once, but I'm particularly excited because I'm going to be skiing with a number of women who belong to my forum, TheSkiDiva.com. Thanks to this forum, I've been able to form friendships with women skiers all around the country -- heck, even all around the world.

It's a fact that there more men than women skiers. But that doesn't mean that if you're a woman, you're doomed to ski alone or with your husband/brother/signicant other/male friend. Join the forum and you'll be amazed at all the women who care as passionately about skiing as you do. The friendships I've formed there have been incredible. Many of the women I'll never meet, except in cyber-space. But the support, discussions, and information I've been able to gain from the site have been far beyond anything I imagined in the outset.

Give us a try.

Be sure to visit TheSkiDiva.com, an internet forum especially for women skiers, where women skiers can connect with one another to talk about everything and anything ski-related.

No comments: