Double Black: A Ski Diva Mystery

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Now someone's interviewing me!

Very often I'm the one who does the interviewing. But recently I was interviewed by a web site called PoshCravings.com. It's a web site directed at keeping new moms up to speed on things other than being a new mom. Which is a good thing. Being a new mom can be pretty all-consuming. Too often the "Mom" part of our identity overshadows everything else. so it's nice to remind ourselves that there are things out there that're just for us.

In any event, I thought I'd share the interview with you. You can find it here.

Be sure to visit TheSkiDiva.com, an internet forum especially for women skiers, where women skiers can connect with one another to talk about everything and anything ski-related.

No comments: