Double Black: A Ski Diva Mystery

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Are you still skiing?

Sadly, I'm not.

My season here in the Green Mountain State ended on April 15.

But some lucky people out west still are.

Still open:

  • Snowbird, Utah til June

  • Araphahoe Basin, Colorado

  • Mammoth, California

  • Squaw, California

  • Timberline, Oregon

  • Mount Bachelor, Oregon

  • Brundage, Idaho.

  • Some of the women from TheSkiDiva.com were out at Araphahoe Basin this past weekend, and had phenomenal conditions.

    So if you're still taking turns, take one for me.

    Be sure to visit TheSkiDiva.com, an internet forum especially for women skiers, where women skiers can connect with one another to talk about everything and anything ski-related.

    1 comment:

    Ellen G said...

    still swimming? I just joined the local pool too. I'm just glad there's one near me!